Why Should Local Businesses Care About Reputation Management?
Because Reputation Matters!
Google Calls It The “Zero Moment of Truth” or “ZMOT”
ZMOT is the defining, decision-making instant when we choose to buy one thing over another. When your prospective customer?searches online for either a) your business?by name and location, or b) a buying keyword and your business?shows up in the search results ? will they pick you or your competitor? Your online reviews and presence make a huge difference in this decision making process.
Will you stand out in the marketplace as the clear choice?
How much is your reputation?worth?
Major Game Changer: Your business?is naked online when it comes to your reputation. There is nowhere to hide!
Ask Yourself and Assess the Following:
- Do you have a feedback system that proactively gathers feedback from your customers?
- Do you generate a steady stream of online reviews?
- Are you leveraging the hard work that you do every single day by cultivating raving fans and loyal referrers?
- Are you promoting?your great reputation and turning it into a marketing asset?
- Are you monitoring what people are saying about you, your employees, and your company online?
- Are your local business listings accurate, consistent, and complete?
- Are you active on social media profiles, showing that your engaged in your business?
The Fact Is Consumers Control Conversations?
We like to think we control the conversation that happens about our company?everyday. But the fact is, consumers control conversations more than ever before.
Your online reputation is made up of what you say about your company (your digital footprint) on your website, social media, local directory listings, industry listings, etc., and what customers say about your business (digital shadow) on social media, review sites, and even in person.
What is the solution?
Whir?Local??… the automated reputation marketing and management platform built specifically for local businesses.
Our automated platform allows you to:
- generate?valuable feedback and reviews from your customers
- harness the power of?your hard work and great?reputation
- increase your online presence and reputation by generating more content and reviews
- monitor what people are saying about across 1000’s of sites – reviews, mentions, social media, and more.
- improve your online listings and visibility
- monitor your top competitors and benchmark your “share of voice”
- build and leverage a marketing asset that generates more referrals and leads, increases conversions, and generates new customers
Reputation Marketing Power Wheel??
Send Automated Review Invites Via Email
It all starts with a new or recent customer! Start by uploading your recent customer contacts?into our system (OR let us do it for you – included) and send a fully custom automated email series inviting them to submit feedback about their experience with your company.
Generate Reviews On The Sites That Matter Most To You
Using our intelligent Review Funnel, your customers are automatically routed to popular 3rd party review sites?that matter most to you. They also have the option to write a review on your Whir?Local???review engine if they don’t have an account on one of the 3rd party review sites or simply prefer not to publish their full name online for the whole world to see. We give them ultimate flexibility on where they feel comfortable writing a review and make it very easy to do so.
Popular 3rd party review sites include:
- Angie’s List
- Yelp (although we don’t generally recommend asking for reviews directly on Yelp as per their guidelines. Ask for details)
- and more …
If a user submits a review on your review engine, a customized follow-up email is sent out immediately?to them. This is a great way to say thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and provide an additional marketing touch with optional calls to action. You might consider including things like the following;
- A token of appreciation such as a $5 coffee card for taking the time to write a review (Never bribe somebody up front to write a review!)
- An invitation to “Like” you on Facebook
- Ask for referrals
- … and more
Gathering reviews is one thing, but exponentially powering those reviews by marketing them is another. And that is exactly what we do when one of your customers writes a review on our Whir?Local???platform. Once published, your review is syndicated across your social profiles. The result? More reach, likes, comments, engagement, and social proof. You are also quietly sending signals to the search engines, which can improve your search rankings as well. What does this all mean? It means more referrals, more leads, better conversion, and ultimately more customers.
Here are just a few of the ways we can market your positive reviews and reputation;
- Social media sharing options for the reviewer
- Social media syndication to multiple profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linkedin
- Live review streaming to your website (no more manually copying and pasting reviews on your website or having to contact your webmaster to do so)
- Reviews are individually indexed by search engines
- Facebook review app
- Reputation Commercials?on YouTube
- Facebook Reputation Remarketing Ads
- and more…
What Does?Whir?Local?? Cost?
The better question is … how much is your reputation worth?
Building a positive online presence and reputation will help you stand out above your competition and win more business. When you think about what your?average project size is, this can be a significant factor and make our small investment very worthwhile.
We have several professional plans designed to meet the needs and budget of our local business professionals.
Take Charge Of Your Online Reputation