1. Open up a new browser or browser tab/window. (We recommend Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari). You must be connected to the internet.
2. Type username.whirlocal.com/wp-admin into your browser’s address or URL box (not the search box). If you’ve lost or can’t remember your username, please email email@example.com for assistance.
You will then see the log in screen below. Enter your username and password.
If you have lost or forgotten your password, you may click on the “lost your password?” link directly below the login form and the system will help you set a new password. If you have trouble resetting your password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will be happy to assist you.
3. Click login. You will be directed to your admin dashboard which should look something like this:
How do I view my review engine on the web?
1. Open up a new browser or new browser tab. (We recommend Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari). You must be connected to the internet.
2. Type username.whirlocal.com into your browser’s address or URL box (not the search box), where username is the name you were either assigned or selected when you signed up. You should have received this username in a welcome email. If you’ve lost or cannot remember your username, please email email@example.com and we will help you recover it.
Here’s an example;
thirdRiver.whirlocal.com (thirdriver is the username)
3. This will bring you to your publicly available review engine. This is where you will point people when you ask for reviews.