“We’re excited to partner with thirdRiver Marketing to bring you this special offer to help you build and market your online reputation. Not only do we fully endorse the whirLocal system, but we also use it ourselves, and know that it can be a powerful tool to help your business in today’s marketplace”.
~ Jason Brandt, CEO, Salem Area Chamber of Commerce
In a hurry? Watch this brief video below to learn more about Reputation Marketing and whirLocal:
How do people find your business in today’s market? One way is through the Chamber’s online business directory. Another way is through search engines and social media. When somebody sees your ad, a sign, is referred to you, or even meets you in person, the first thing that most people do is “Google” you. The question is, do you know what people are saying about your business online?
The Salem Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce a new partnership with thirdRiver Marketing, a local chamber member. As a benefit of being a member of the Chamber, you will now have complimentary access to our “Lite” version of whirLocal. The Lite package allows you to gather up to 10 online reviews and is a great way to get started building your online reputation.
Here’s the harsh reality… and why we’re excited about this partnership.
In the age of Google, Facebook, and Twitter, customer reviews and recommendations matter more than ever before. Reviews are everywhere!
According to recent studies, consumers look up at least 6-10 reviews before making a purchasing decision, and 4 out of 5 consumers have changed their minds about doing business with a company based solely on negative information found online. In addition, 72% of buyers trust online reviews as much as personal word-of-mouth recommendations.
That’s why online reputation marketing has become critical to your business success. Imagine if 4 out of 5 consumers don’t visit your web site or pick up the phone because of negative reviews (a bad reputation) or even a lack of reviews (no reputation). Would this hurt your bottom line?
We know you work hard every day for your customers. The last thing you want to do is leave your online reputation to chance and jeopardize all of your other marketing efforts and hard work.
Take charge of your online reputation and get started today.
Watch our webinar:
Reviews are EVERYWHERE! What are people saying about your company online and why does it matter?
“What Exactly Can I Do With A ‘Lite’ whirLocal Membership?”
Great question! Our Lite package is designed to help you get started with reputation marketing and begin building and promoting your online reputation.
Here’s what you get:
- A do-it-yourself, fully brandable “review engine” (DIY = you are responsible for setting it all up)
- Access to our online training center on why your online reputation matters, how our system works, and how to start building your online reputation
- Ability to get up to 10 reviews on our system. Once you have received 10 reviews, then you will need to upgrade to one of our paid packages to receive additional reviews.
- You get an immediate email when somebody leaves a review, which is a great way to get feedback from your customers
- When somebody leaves a positive review, they are invited to share that review on their favorite social network, which is a great way to generate referrals
- You can manually share your reviews on your Facebook or Twitter page
- You can promote your reviews on your website by having your webmaster iFrame the entire review engine into your website, or add a link to the review engine somewhere on your site.
- NO competitor ads, like other online review sites and directories
- … and more
Get Started Today!
The first thing you’ll want to do is login to the dashboard to personalize your review engine. You should have received a separate email with login instructions to your review engine. If you didn’t receive your password, you can reset it here using the primary member’s email address. (Note: this login process will log you in to the main dashboard, and then you will be directed to your specific review engine dashboard)
Once you’ve logged in and completed the personalization using the simple setup forms, your review engine will be fully functional and ready to start getting reviews.
Looking For A Full-Service, Full-Featured Package?
We can help. We have several affordable upgrade packages available that are designed to help you build, promote, and manage your online reputation and local visibility. We handle all of the setup and unlock all the great features so that you can fully maximize your reputation marketing and management efforts. Please click here or contact us at 503.581.4554 for details.
You can find additional training once you have logged into your review engine. Look for the Training tab.
If you have any questions, please fill out the form below.